Terms and Conditions of LoyalBonus.com
This document is an electronic record in terms of National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of the website Loyalbonus.com hereinafter referred to as Loyalbonus.com and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to Loyalbonus.com If you transact on Loyalbonus.com you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Loyalbonus.com Online Shopping Limited, a company incorporated under Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 with registered office at 1 CIPM Avenue,Alausa,Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Loyalbonus.com website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Nigerian governing laws. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of Loyalbonus.com and shall not transact or use Loyalbonus.com website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Loyalbonus.com such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of Loyalbonus.com
Loyalbonus.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to Loyalbonus.com if it is brought to Loyalbonus.com notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Loyalbonus.com, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Loyalbonus.com through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Loyalbonus.com periodically as and when required. Loyalbonus.com. May communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on Loyalbonus.com is free. Loyalbonus.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on Loyalbonus.com However Loyalbonus.com reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, Loyalbonus.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on Loyalbonus.com. In such an event Loyalbonus.com reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on Loyalbonus.com Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Nigerian Naira. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Nigeria for making payments to Loyalbonus.com
Use of Loyalbonus.com Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Loyalbonus.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" or misleading in any way.
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(f) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(l) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- (m) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;